- On sale!
Special CAMP - Multi-purpose soap in bulk - per 10 soaps
You know our multi-purpose soap sold by the scouts and association for the benefit of their project. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to know which troops near you sell it for their projects.
Here is an opportunity to buy some at a very competitive price, in bulk, by 10 soaps, for camps... or to please your whole family.
It has been specially developed to accompany camps and WE scouts for various uses, but also hikers and campers. The aim was to find a unique, versatile formula, offering a credible alternative to the many industrial soaps "needed" for each specific use.
It contains green clay for its degreasing properties and to care for oily and acne-prone skin. Free of essential oils, so it can be used by everyone.
Cold saponified. 5% greaseproof.
Hand cut. Weight : 90 g x 10 soaps
For which uses?
- For the body: proceed as with a "normal" hard soap 😉
- For hair: either lather directly onto the hair, or in the hands or in a soap bag, then apply the lather to the hair and rinse (sometimes requires time to adapt depending on hair type)
- For dishes and surfaces: rub the soap onto a damp sponge, clean and then rinse while singing
- For clothes: rub the soap into the stains before washing by hand or machine
- For floors: grate and dissolve some soap shavings in hot water, then wash as usual
Ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, castor oil and green clay.
Tips for use
After use, put your soap in a dry place on a soap dish. This will prolong its life.
Shea butter is very rich in unsaponifiables and vitamins. It protects, softens and restructures damaged skin. It moisturises and nourishes the skin in depth.
Coconut oil is very nourishing. Thanks to this, it considerably reduces the dehydration of the skin. Soothing and gentle, it calms skin prone to redness. It contains lauric acid as well as vitamins A and E with antioxidant properties.
Olive oil is emollient, rich in vitamin E and polyphenols. It protects and nourishes the skin.
Castor oil makes the skin supple, giving it elasticity and softness. It also provides softness and a creamy lather.
Green clay is detoxifying, remineralising and toning. It purifies and cleanses the skin and takes care of oily and acne-prone skin.
- Skin type
- Normal and mixed
- With essential oils
- Hair type
- Normal hair
- Scrub soap
You might also like